Sunday, April 30, 2017

Z: Zucchini Spice cake #AtoZChallenge


Ah, Z already. I think I have put on a few calories with all the desserts I have been talking about simply by thinking of them! Z was a bit of a problem... till google threw up the Zucchini Spice Cake at me.
You see, when we were young, I had never heard of a zucchini, much less seen or eaten one. Now with all the fancy vegetables coming in and all the fancy restaurants serving exotic vegetables,  our culinary experiments have become more adventurous and we are more likely to try something new. 
I actually love my vegetables. Not all of them and not all at once but I do. I like some vegetables on the side and fresh salads. Zucchini is pretty interesting in stir fries and salads and even more interesting as a side dish baked with tomatoes. But the husband and the girls don't eat their vegetables so happily... 
So why not try the cake and sneak in some? 
So here is the recipe, thanks to Martha Stewart. 
I'm going to bookmark this for future use. Will you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment