Friday, May 5, 2017

AtoZReflections #AtoZChallenge



I survived. yes, this was my fourth year and I survived!
Oh, I was very close to giving up on a few occasions. I was doing two blogs simultaneously (see this site)  and sometimes thought I had certainly bitten off more than I could chew.
This year I also hadn't had the chance to schedule any posts so everything went harum scarum once in a while!
Yet, it all fell in place. Ultimately.
And I met some new people and faces and found other blogs to follow and interesting words to read.

While I was hammering away at the PC in April this year, a few times the thought crossed my mind that I will not be doing the challenge again!

But, you know what, I've go a pretty interesting theme rattling in my head.
Who knows?
Maybe we'll meet again next April.
Ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment