Saturday, April 26, 2014

'W' for Wanderlust

If I could I would just pack my bags and head into the unknown. It's my favourite fantasy. I'd just get on a train or a bike or a car and keep going. No fixed destination, address unknown. Of course having a family and responsibilities is not exactly conducive for such adventures so I keep saving my plans for when they are flown.
For now, I move within the confines of my daily routine and go to Court and act sedate and calm and do my job but don't let my blank face fool you: For all you know, at that very moment I could be scouring the flea markets in Goa, or taking a deep drag from a chillum in Manali or riding a bike through some rain forest!
The options are endless!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm very interesting,something that is like a" medular "dream of mine.Waiting fo Reality to bud-on.

    ReplyDelete